The Bharda New High School & Junior College has two sections:
- Primary Section – from Std I to Std IV
- Secondary Section – from Std V to Std X
Students on roll in both the sections for the year 2017 – 2018 are 442.
We have a separate school for the pre-primary students “The Bharda New High School & Junior College” with 79 students on roll for the year 2017 – 2018.
The school is affiliated to the SSC Board and secures cent percent results every year.
In March 2017, 54 students appeared for the SSC Board Examination of which:
- 9 students secured over 90%, of which Riyanshi Bokadia ranked 1stwith 94:40%
- 29 students secured distinction (75% to 89%)
- 14 students secured 1stClass (60% to 74%)
- 2 students secured 2ndClass (45% to 59%)
THE SCHOOL UNIFORM
The Uniform consist of a blue pin stripe dress with a shirt collar and a belt around the waist with white socks and black buckle shoes.
THE P-ED UNIFORM
The PE uniform is a white Tee Shirt with the school logo in the house colours and a divided skirt along with shorts of their house colour with white socks and canvas shoes.
- Table Tennis
- English Elocution
- English Dramatics
- Indian Dance
- Western Dance
- Drawing / Art
- Needle Craft
- School Band
- Western Band
- Girl Guides / Bulbuls
- Badminton Coaching
- Computer Aided Learning
- Basketball Coaching
- Physical Education
- Choir Singing
- Red Cross
- Play pen
- Throw ball
- Hand Ball